BISTRO AT BLACKBURNE HOUSE
Tuesday – Friday 11am till 5pm
(Thursday – Friday till late)
The Bistro at Blackburne House is nestled amidst some of Liverpool’s finest restaurants and bars on the corner of Hope Street and Falkner Street.
We are open to the public for brunch, lunch, dinner and drinks and you’ll find us in the basement of our beautiful Grade II listed building. Just pop down the stairs to see what’s freshly on offer from our deli counter each day. We serve up our local favourites each day, but our menu varies daily, treating you to something different each time you visit.
We are proud to operate as a social enterprise, for the benefit of our customers, our local community and our learners. The food at The Bistro is hand prepared on the premises daily by our talented chef team, using fresh, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. As a registered charity, and we reinvest our Bistro profits back into the education of local women.
From 13th April, come and sit on our beautiful outside terrace
Booking is recommended but not essential
To book call 0151 709 4356 or email:
Call into the Bistro to check out the Deli Counter. We are open to the public, creating delicious food daily, that’s locally sourced and seasonal to tempt your taste buds.
Takeaway and delivery available
Outdoor seating on our beautiful terrace available from 13th April, to book call 0151 709 4356 or email:
We cater for Corporate and Private events
We can create the perfect menu to suit all tastes, event and budget. Our team have catered for hundreds of different occasions. The team can provide in-house or external deliver and serve wherever you want, whenever you want it.
Use some of the wording from the Wedding Package about creating a wedding that’s just right for you and link to The pack and room hire section
HIRE OUR SPACE
Did you know you can hire The Bistro at Blackburne House for your private functions and events? With award-winning food, an alcohol license plus warm and comfortable surroundings, you can rest assured your party will be remembered for all the right reasons. Why not let our talented Chef and Kitchen team spoil you to create the right event for you. We can create the perfect menu to suit all tastes and budgets. Our team have catered for hundreds of different occasions. Business meetings, weddings, parties, anniversaries, wakes, or simply a get-together with family and friends, our team can provide in-house or external delivery and serve wherever you want, whenever you want it. Just visit our venue hire page today.
Keeping our customers and staff safe as we ease out of lockdown is of the highest priority to us here at Blackburne House. To keep us safe we have followed government guidance (nationally and locally) as well as following the guidance from our own Health and Safety consultants and the guidance produced by the UK Hospitality Association. In light of the latest guidance:
· All our staff are wearing facemasks and we ask that all customers wear them as well until they’re seated at their table.
· All our team have been re-trained regarding the frequency & method for effective handwashing and about enhanced restaurant cleaning and hygiene protocols and the wearing of PPE
· In line with Government advice, we are now taking contact details from all guests entering the restaurant for track and trace purposes. QR codes are located at the till point
· New seating arrangement in line with Government social distancing rules are in place
· All tables and chairs are fully cleaned after use
· All menus and condiments are cleaned prior to use
And here’s how you can help.
· Some queuing may be inevitable and your patience is appreciated
· We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Pease re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place
· Observe social distancing at all times and please do not socialise with other guest tables where possible
· Hand sanitisers are available on entry, on the counter and in the bathroom.
· It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are adhering to the Government guidelines.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.