Its never too late to get into education, brush up your CV or get ahead in your career.
At Blackburne House we have courses for women of all ages from 16 onwards. On many courses, if you claim means tested benefits you’ll only pay the £30 registration fee. We have evening courses, short courses and year long courses in a wide range of levels and subject areas so there really is a course for everyone!
We enrol throughout the year and have a few places waiting for students on the following courses:
- Housing Level 2 & 3 (Tuesday 9.30am to 4.30pm – 15 weeks & Monday 10am to 4pm – 15 weeks)
- Home Maintenance (Wednesday 9am to 12noon – 10 weeks)
- Business Start Up (Friday 9am to 4pm – 15 weeks)
- Event Planning (2.5 days per week – 16 weeks)
- Head Massage (Monday 10am to 3pm 9 weeks)
- Hot Stone Therapy (Monday 9am to 6pm – 15 weeks)
We also offer bespoke business courses which can be tailored to your business needs, please enquire about courses in:
- Manual Handling
- Health & Safety
For details, prices and start dates of all courses listed please visit the courses page here