We asked the parents/Carers for feedback on what they liked and their thoughts about the nursery and why they chose our setting:
- “We find the nursery very welcoming and a happy place to leave our child.”
- “Central location with excellent opening and closing times that suit our needs.”
- “The nursery offers a fantastic programme of events alongside the everyday activities and my child really benefits from this.”
- “Three of my children have come through the nursery and it is like a home from home environment for my child and I would personally recommend it to any parent.”
Quote from a Thank you card of a child who recently left nursery-
Child – “ To all staff and children at Blackburne House Nursery , I`d just like to say a great BIG Thank You for my very happy 2 years here. I`ve got lots of good memories and have made some great friends. I`ll miss you !!!!!!!!
Parent – To everyone at Blackburne House Nursery who has helped my son to develop and have such great influences- and memorable experiences – in his life over the past couple of years, ` THANK YOU`.
- “Thanks so much for the care you have given to my 3 boys over the years !, I`ll miss you all and will always remember their time at Blackburne House with fondness ! Hopefully we`ll see you again. Thank you so much for the support you have given us, it means so much to me.”
- “Our daughter spent nearly 4 happy years at Blackburne House Nursery and loved every minute of it! Now our Son is enjoying his time and he’s delighted every day when we bring him in. The Staff are fantastic, we couldn’t wish for a better, warmer, happier Nursery. The updates we get from his key person are brilliant and really keep us up to date with what he’s up to, he’s learning so much every day.