6 Week course (Fridays)
11am – 12
Gentle Hatha Yoga exercises fused with Qi-gong (ancient Chinese healing exercises) and meditation to connect you with your baby, whilst you enjoy the physical, mental and emotional benefits: –
- Increases overall strength and wellbeing.
- Reduces lower back pain and sciatica.
- Reduces aches and fatigue in the thoracic and cervical regions of the spine.
- Reduces swelling around the joints.
- Aids digestion.
- Helps you prepare for giving birth.
- Improves emotional wellbeing.
- Connects you with your baby and other mothers to be.
All Mums-to-be should be at least 12 weeks pregnant (2nd trimester) to attend the course.
Starting yoga is no different to starting any other form of exercise – the same advice applies. If you are not used to regular exercise then you should start slowly. If in doubt consult your doctor or midwife.
To book your place please call Christina on 0151 708 3912