Hope Street is certainly the place to be this Christmas! With over 100 unique events and activities happening over the holiday period from independent world-class arts, dining, education and cultural experiences – there really is something for everyone to enjoy. Spend an afternoon at one of our award winning eateries, en evening at one of our world class performance venues, or even the whole day exploring Hope Street’s vibrancy and distinct pace of life – an atmosphere that really does separate the area from the hustle and bustle of the City centre.
Hope Street Christmas Fair
Saturday 26th November 11am to 5pm, Blackburne House
Saturday 26th november will see the businesses and venues on Hope Street come together to create ‘The Hope Street Christmas Fair’. This family friendly Fair will take place in and around Blackburne House from 11am until 5pm and will provide a great opportinity for tourists and residents alike to see what the Hope Street Quarter has to offer – and of course, to pick up some last minute Christmas goodies! Just some of the Christmas Fair highlights include:
- The Outdoor Food Market – showcasing some of the area’s award winning and unique eateries including 60 Hope Street, The Quarter, Host and Blackburne House Cafe Bar.
- The Blackburne House Christmas Arts, Crafts & Vintage Fair – the perfect opportunity to purchase those unique festive goodies.
- The Health Place – 30 Minute holistic therapy taster treatments £10, natural beauty products and other gift ideas.
- The Outdoor Performance Space – Christmas performances, local choirs and festive entertainment.
- The Children’s Christmas Area – filled with fun activities for the little ones.